SC - RE smalls - OT OOP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jun 24 08:34:27 PDT 1999

Rayne and Richard wrote:

> But usually I just
> called them "children".
>
> Rayne

I'm sorry, but that is a word we don't use nowadays. It's terribly
offensive to people with special speech abilities and the "ch"-challenged.

The preferred term is "immature persons".

Now, for adults who act in an immature manner, the preferred term for
the socially conscious is "Peter Pan", which, I guess, is sexist.
Whoops, I used the term "sex". Offensive.

I hereby propose a ban on all use of the English language except in
private by consenting adults. AAK! "Consenting adults!" Sounds a bit
rude, eh... .

Adamantius, keeping mum (AAAGH! Disrespect for the ancient and venerable
institution of motherhood!)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com