SC - Anyone remember this?

Schumacher, Deborah (AZ15) Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com
Mon Jun 28 13:35:55 PDT 1999

Let me preface this by saying that I am rereading the list archives. In the
year and a half or so that I have been on this list I have learned a bit
about period cookery. So starting with 0 I started again, this time some of
the discussions make a little more sense and some of the comments and
recipes are a little more valuable .

I'm currently in the 200's (yes I know I have a long way to go)  and  Baron
Tibor has issued the Siege Cook Challenge. As I read it over  it looks like
a lot of fun, something I wouldn't mind trying to play.
Anyone here remember it? And better yet, anyone want to play?

For those who weren't on the list  then here is the original email with the
challenge issued by Baron Tibor. I'm not suggesting that we redo this
challenge, I'm hoping some one would be kind enough and knowledgeable enough
to issue a new challenge. (That is if people want to play)

- ----Begin dusty old email from the Archive--