SC - Anyone remember this?

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 21:49:16 PDT 1999

	It was great fun to watch, indeed! I'd love to see us do more of this
kind of thing--but I know I've got too much going on right now to concentrate
on such a project myself. So, please, play away! Just let me applaud from the
sidelines for the moment...... :-)

			Ldy Diana, just back after being computerless for
months. Last time we let that friend do the mending jobs for us........!