SC - Medieval Portuguese cookbooks?

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Jun 30 07:24:42 PDT 1999

Hello!  All I have is:

"Um Tratado Da Cozinha Portuguesa Do Seculo XV"
(A Text on Portuguese Cooking from the Fifteenth Century)
Tr. by Jane L. Crowley from a modern Portuguese text by Professor Antonio
Gomes Filho. Copyright 1988 by Jane L. Crowley.
That's all the bibliographic info I have, but I think this probably was
printed by Cariadoc.  There are no Portuguese originals in the text.

HTH,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
renfrow at skylands.net
Recipes"