SC - Last Minute details

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 22:39:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/7/99 7:21:34 PM !!!First Boot!!!, kwah at earthlink.net
writes:

<< Were brown eggs
 period? I am doing the lenten eggs and the thought of displaying nothing
 but plain white eggs is just killing me.  It is so boring!  I thought
 mixing brown and white eggs would give my display more color and life.

 Thank you all again.

 Lady Bebhinn >>

Chickens that are the result of interbreeding randomly display various sizes
and colors of eggs so IMO brown is as good a color as any for period eggs.:-)

Ras