SC - Cooking at Faire

MAGGIE SECARA SECARAM at mainsaver.com
Tue Jun 8 10:06:10 PDT 1999

Due to a small but annoying accident this weekend that got in the way of
efective computer use (or anything else involving my right hand) I got a
little behind. I'll have the Faire menus and stuff sometimes during the
week. Thanks for waiting!

Cheers!

MaggiRos

Mairghread-Rós FitzGarret of Desmond, O.L. (Caid)
secaram at mainsaver.com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net
NEW! The Trial of the Earl of Essex  (1601)
http://ren.dm.net/trial