SC - Slaughtering Class at Pennsic?- members list, so far.

Richard & Lara Campbell scotland at cloudnet.com
Wed Jun 9 13:43:50 PDT 1999

Please let me know to. I would love to attend.

Magnus mac Isaac Campbell of Breadalbane

"Your bow's range is only slightly greater than the shadow of your ego"
A Beautiful Canadian Archer

or

Burak Balaban al iskoçya

"Magnus!! I will see your bones picked clean and bleached white by the sun."
Personal Oath of Evil Twin