SC - Faire Food--the Menus (long)

MAGGIE SECARA SECARAM at mainsaver.com
Fri Jun 11 16:53:22 PDT 1999

Sorry.  I thought I had hit the mark, but I'll have to be more thorough.

My meaning of period is indeed pre-17th century--or meant to be. The faire
is specifically 16th century. The potatoes are, yes, my conscious intrusion,
which is why my household calls them faux-turnips.

Thanks for the observation.

Cheers!

MaggiRos
secaram at mainsaver.com

Màirghréad-Ròs FitzGarret of Desmond (O.L., Caid)

Elizabethan life at your fingers' ends...
http://ren.dm.net