SC - Soft fruit glut.

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Tue Jun 22 01:48:55 PDT 1999

	What would traditionally have been done with a glut of soft fruit to
preserve it for the winter?

Don't know about tradition, but I usualy wash them, let them dry a
bit then quick freeze them on a cookie sheet in the freezer, so they
don't all mush together.Then I put them into freezer bags

Strawberry's n' cream ( whipped) is one of me favorites

 Any one got any favourite recipes?

Fiona