SC - Re: the syllabub

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 22 20:41:50 PDT 1999

Actually, the policy specifically states that alcohol may be purchased
as an ingredient in cooking food for a feast.  The feastcrat may rest
assured that he/she is not assuming liability.  Most, if not all, other
methods of pourchase and service of alcoholic beverage are expressly not
sanctioned by SCA, Inc., and all liability would be assumed by the
purveyor. I encourage anyone confused or concerned about an issue such
as this to contact your Kingdom Officers and/or BoD representative as
there is much speculation about being shed as fact (mine may even not be
absolutely on target).

niccolo difrancesco
(a responsible and prolific purveyor of my craft)