SC - new book citations

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Thu Jun 24 16:48:39 PDT 1999

- --0__=3pRtXMXFexkK8PC2lsAUQho8n1BRnGIpK5WYHXYg3JXcythJaJEiVc3F

>a while back, someone set a heads up about a new medieval cookbook that
was
>coming soon. It was a traslation of a book I've never heard of but it was
>15th century (hooray!). Out of Minnesota? something like that.

:-) Mari...

"The Neapolitan recipe collection (New York, Pierpont Morgan Library, MS
Buhler, 19)  : a critical edition and english translation" by Terence
Scully
[University of Michigan Press]  ISBN 0472109723  us$42.50 (available for
US$29.75 via Amazon.com)   [Publishers blurb....

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads, or
of Queensland Transport. If you have received this electronic
mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the message from your computer.

- --0__=3pRtXMXFexkK8PC2lsAUQho8n1BRnGIpK5WYHXYg3JXcythJaJEiVc3F

?will cover 220 recipes by
an annonymous late 15th century master cook in Naples]  Due for publica=
tion
soon.

=

- --0__=3pRtXMXFexkK8PC2lsAUQho8n1BRnGIpK5WYHXYg3JXcythJaJEiVc3F--