SC - OT - RE Rice wine

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 19:48:52 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/28/99 3:05:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
mbrunzie at dba-sw.com writes:

<<
 Eh?  Pray, milord, what does a handful of oatmeal do for poison ivy?
 As my mother's farm is rife with the stuff, I can't forever count on
 my good fortune in keeping out of it...

A bath in diluted oatmeal, or a paste of oatmeal helps relieve the itching
and burning of almost any rash.  It even gives brief relief from Chicken Pox.

Mordonna