SC - OT & OOP, but funny

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 29 09:15:31 PDT 1999

Yes, this is off-topic but the really sad part is that most of
it is true.

In fact, I won King's Champion last year and it was around
112 degrees on the field.

> > It's so dry in Ansteorra...
> >  - the cows are giving evaporated milk.
> >  - the trees are whistlin' for the dogs.

Although we do have our dry spells it does rain in Texas and
Oklahoma. Oh yes, boy does it rain.

Of course the rains of Gulf Wars can be blamed on the fact
that it was the first time the King of An Tir attended. That's
my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yours,

Gunthar
Still King of Ansteorra