SC - Re: Almonds and Sundry Nuts and Seeds

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 20:00:21 PST 1999

Greetings Good Gentles!
	May I make so bold as to ask a favor for a non-SCAdian friend who is a school
teacher in theAustin, Texas area.  Her school is putting together a medieval
unit for the children.  To liven things up a bit I suggested she try to get
some fighters to come to her school.  Are there any SCAdians in the Austin,
Texas area willing to take some time from their admittedly busy schedule and
show some school kids some fighting?  April 9th is the date she needs, I
believe.  If you could possibly do this you could contact her directly.
Amanda Grayson
MsSarek at aol.com
A most sincere thank you from Lady Phillipa Seton from the Kingdom of
AEthelmearc!