SC - Names

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 08:25:45 PST 1999

I sent this message to my Lord, and then couldn't answer his question.  I
feel sure this isn't Pennsic, but where is Egils?
Mistress Christianna

- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
From: "dallas fox" <deadtongue at hotmail.com>
To: mermayde at juno.com
Subject: Re: Gerekr at aol.com: SC - Cookout at Egils

>Meistari Gerekr, in celebration of his 25th year in the Society, will
be hosting a period "cookout" at the Ravensgard encampment this Egils.
"Period food, cooked by period methods" --  come and share our
enthusiasm for period cooking.

So, is this at Pennsic, or on the west coast?  I would love to be there,
if only to look at the equipment.
Let me know, Love you,
Dallas

- --------- End forwarded message ----------