SC - Dry Site Issues

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 10:00:28 PST 1999

Yes - loads - I did an annual event for  4 years where we roasted a whole
pig on a spit over a wood fire at a reproduction dark age village.  It's a
working village so we even had an authentic-ish 'herb garden' to work from.
In fact I've written up a page about it in my web site  cooking area  -
www.tirlan.com/cooking/

The times for the roasting are loose in that it is heavily dependent on the
weather - that was worst case ona grey windy rainy summer day, but sometimes
we start roasting at 12 and it's ready at 7.30 ish .

What do you want to know?

karin