SC - Attention West Kingdom Cooks!

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Mar 2 13:58:44 PST 1999

My encampment has done a whole pig (or two) for many Pennsics now. We do them
on a spit and I would strongly second the comment from the previous poster
that time depends much on the weather. The wood supply used can also vary--we
use seasoned hard woods. If the pig is in the 30-40 lb range and goes on about
10ish, we eat about 7-8ish. Nice thing about a society that lives without
clocks.