SC - warming ovens

RoseThstle@aol.com RoseThstle at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 10:39:46 PST 1999

hiya from Anne-Marie

we are asked about warming ovens.

I get one for my banquet this weekend. I plan on using it to hold food at a
servabel temp. Specifically, we'll be making batches of frumenty, and as
they get ready, put them into the warming overn until they're all done.

that's what they're fore, I hear...holding food at a safe but servable
temp. They usually have shelves, or atl east brackets to hold big
commerical baking sheets. I'm putting my frumenty into foil pans to sit on
said shelves.

good luck!
- --AM