SC - Pig's maw, oop

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 23:37:01 PST 1999

Just a brief followup to Elizabeth's post.

It turns out that both Citron and Sour Orange trees are still available,
although not terribly common. I bought one of each today from a nursery in
Fremont that specializes in citrus (I gather that the founder is the person
responsible for developing the grafted dwarf citruses a few decades back).
The citron is an Etrog--still used in Jewish ritual. The orange is a
Seville Orange, still used for marmalade and (according to the tag) Middle
Eastern cooking.

So in a few years, if all goes well, we can make our naranjiya right.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/