SC - four and twenty blackbirds

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 05:56:05 PST 1999

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> (That is unless you live in an
> Hispanic complex where your neighbors cook menudo.)

I thought us gringos would be more likely to want to plunge Menudo into
hot oil. But they're long since passe now, aren't they? Would you settle
for Cleopatra?

With regard to fried hog's maw, I've never had it cooked that way, but
it seems reasonably close to a number of European fried tripe recipes,
apart from the gravy, perhaps, and they're excellent.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com