SC - need a wow! dish

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Sun Mar 7 19:24:39 PST 1999

Wonderful!  Not the same one however, unless His Grace Duke Cariodoc's web
page is missing significant portions of the manuscript, or my eyes are going
the way of my brain cells and my liver.

Okay, the eyes and the brain have gone the way of the liver.....I just went
back and doublechecked and there is a continuation on the next page.
Apparently when I did my original work I accidentally skipped from page 6 to
page 8. <sigh>  My apologies to everybody, I'll work on the rest of it later
this week.  So much for being sommat proud of my first work.  I think I'll
stick with being the village idiot, it comes ever so much more easily to me.

even Barney the Wonderdog is laughing at me, Puck