SC - cooking in a pit or on a spit

SigridPW@aol.com SigridPW at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 17:14:50 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/8/99 8:33:18 AM Pacific Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< My main question was about the half to three quarters of a minute
 per pound figure. This figure gives a time of 1 1/2 hrs for a 120 pig which
 inaccurate. The figure would be something like 12 to 15 mins. per lb. using
 your posted length of cooking time.

That's it!  That's what I meant!... you'd never know I use math to make a
living!  :o)

Oh, well....  I'm with you, I hate things underdone...  When I tell people,
I'm usually a little imprecise about cooking times (for meat, anyway).  I
usually just tell them "about 6-7 hours or whenever it's done"....

You never know other peoples' tastes....

Thanks for clearing up my mathematical quandary....  I'm printing this out so
I won't make that miscalculation again!

Lady Giuglia