SC - Names (OT)

Ingus Moen ingus_moen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:26:50 PST 1999

> I look forward to reading more of this book, and wanted to give a
> really brief overview of this source for those who are considering it.
>  Worth the $25 give or take including shipping, in my opinion.  The
> only problem I have is that the pages on mine are really ragged on the
> ends. . . should I have expected that from Amazon, or is this a reject
> that Ishould send back?
>
> pace e bene,
>
> niccolo difranceco

It's not common these days, but ragged page edges have often been used by
design.  Presumably it makes it easier to turn the pages.  In my experience
it appears most often in books with slightly heavier more fibrous paper.

Without seeing it, I couldn't tell you if the pages were cut that way by
design or error.

Bear