SC - Names (OT)

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Thu Mar 11 04:26:31 PST 1999

Cool game : )

This one is fun - Karin Oughton - looks real simple, but I have only ever
once had it written correctly in 10 years ( interestingly it was not in my
native England, but in Munich, Germany!) , either over the phone or in
person, by people meeting it for the first time...... and never pronounced
correctly the first time either!

it sounds like ka-r- i-ne  owt-on. ,........but is usually transcribed as
karen alton, elton, owton, orton, oddon.... you name it!

k.