SC - Blackberries, OED (WAS: Summertime Cerulean ...)

Gerekr@aol.com Gerekr at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 22:46:19 PST 1999

Having at one time kept kosher[strange period in the life of this pagan!] and can
answer yep, you have 2, 2 , 2 sets of everything[ha, ha, ha...]Theoretically, you
could keep kosher vegetaarian/meat[beef or chicken] scrupulously IF you-
1] buy a virgin stock pot, cutting board, french knife and ladle, and leave them
wrapped until ready for use on site
2] buy a jar of kosher vegetable/meat broth/bouillion granules, either certified
kosher frozen veggies or fresh veggies adn certified kosher beans/ matzoh
meal/premade matzoh balls for soup, and certified kosher beef or chicken[has to be
slaughtered and handled in specific way
3]make absolutely sure that nothing ever having to do woth dairy[milk, cream,
butter, cheese, yoghurt] comes within a foot or so of anything you are going to be
using, including washing up sponge
4]serve in bowls and with a spoon that either are brand new and never used or only
used for kosher/meat foods.

If you want dairy based something, it can have abslutely no contact with animal
products other than eggs or what comes out of a teat.

margali
[gee, so thats why i have so much cookware now...]