SC - Easter Foods (was Name thread)

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Fri Mar 12 08:21:11 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 12 Mar 99,, that LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/11/99 11:39:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> margali at 99main.com writes:
>
> << If you want dairy based something, it can have abslutely no contact
> with animal
>  products other than eggs or what comes out of a teat.
>
>  margali >>

I missed the original message, so I don't know if this point was
added.  Fish (well, kosher fish, anyway) also is pareve -- neutral,
you might call it -- and can be used in a dairy meal.  Hence lox and
cream cheese, or pickled herring in sour cream.

Brighid (who is now feeling hungry)

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann