SC - Tzimmes

Heitman fiondel at fastrans.net
Fri Mar 12 16:49:51 PST 1999

I have long heard that there were lots of Chinese cookbooks written
during SCA Period.  I have been
trying to find one or even two that have been
translated into English.  The "best" I have been
able to come up with are a few English cookbooks
that have Chinese chapters that claim that the
recipes they present are from old Chinese recipes.

Does anyone know of, or own any, period Chinese
cookbooks that have been translated into English?

Huette