SC - Spanish Stuff

Margo Farnsworth margokeiko at esslink.com
Sat Mar 13 09:52:43 PST 1999

Speaking of Georgia, there is a town in southern GA spelled CAIRO.  That's KAY
ro, if you  are speaking like someone from the area.

Years and years ago I heard this on the radio....

A gentleman needing directions in Kissimmee, Florida stopped into the local
Burger King.  As he was standing outside he pointed to the sign and asked another
gentleman how to pronounce "it".  He was pointing to the sign "Kissimmee" beside
the resturant.  The local looked up at the sign in front of him and
said...Burger   King.

Isabella