SC - changing recipes

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Mar 13 10:56:27 PST 1999

only certain types of sea critters are kosher, and they were specifically asking
for medievaloid soups, and iirc really wanted something that will appeal to more
people, and many people just don't care for a fish soup[though i make a kioller
oop cod chowder...]
though not fish without scales and gills-so forget eels, bivalves and
crustaceans

margali