SC - Frumenty - yet one nore question!

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 18:17:48 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/16/99 2:36:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << I thought zeppolis were named after Zeppo Marx, and traditionally shaped
>  like his nose...you mean this is not the case?
>
>  Adamantius >>
>
> Hmmmm....not to fault you, Master but....aren't Zeppolis those  things that
> float around in the sky? <he looks about innocently>
>
> Ras

No, you're thinking of those airships shaped like Bulls, named after
Graf Ferdinand...as a matter of fact (and now I'm not joking) the Marx
Brothers used to call their youngest brother Zeb, and later Zebbo, after
a summer when the four oldest brothers (didn't know there were five of
them, didja?) went on a vaudeville tour and left their little brother in
the Lower East Side of Manhattan, later to hook up with an early
incarnation of the Fresh Air Fund and a summer in "the country"... .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com