SC - SC Eggs Question

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Mar 16 20:03:33 PST 1999

Paraffin wax, commonly called paraffin in the US, is a white translucent
solid produced as a by-product of refining petroleum into kerosene, commonly
called  paraffin in Great Britain.

Paraffin in solid and liquid forms appears to have been originally produced
by a Scottish chemist, James Young, in 1851.

Bear