SC - Menagier's Champignons

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Wed Mar 17 04:09:52 PST 1999

Anna Potts wrote:

> Also rabbits are not in the rodent family.  They are not even in the
> same order (Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species).
> Rodents are in the order Rodentia and Rabbits are in the order
> Lagomorpha.
> info gotten from  Fourth Edition Biology by Raven & Johnson (college
> biology text)

Thass okay, I recently read a letter printed by the New York Daily News
by a man objecting to their article on the six billionth anniversary of
Spam (or maybe it just _seems_ that long) on the grounds they failed to
mention that Spam is made from the haram meat of swine, which, as
everyone knows and has been scientifically proven, are scavenger rodents
effectively equating to giant rats.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy