SC - OT - Cheese soup

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Wed Mar 17 11:51:14 PST 1999

Greetings all,

	Just have to admit that whenever I see/make/eat the Green Broth of
Eggs and Cheese, I have an incredible urge to stand up an yell "I will not
eat them in a boat! I will not eat them with a goat! I will not eat them
on a train! I will not eat them in the rain! I will not eat Green Eggs and
Cheese! I will not eat them if you please!"
	Yes, when my kids were little I didn't get out much. It warped me
somehow.

;-D
'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731