SC - moles and voles

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Mar 17 16:38:05 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/17/99 11:44:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
charding at nwlink.com writes:

<< I know that there are some people on this list in Pa.  I have a friend who
 for family reasons is going to be moving to the Corry/Ridgeway area.  Is
 there a local branch? Does anyone have contact info (is it in the New
 Kingdom of Ealdomere? >>

No, Ealdormere is an off-shoot of the Middle Kingdom.  The one you're thinking
of is Aethelmearc.  The March Aestel lists groups centered in Pittsburgh,
Beaver County, Sharon, Erie, Butler, and Indiana, PA.  Which one would seem to
be the closest?  Others that might be possibilities depending on how far
Northwest would be the Clinton, Lycoming, and Snyder county group, or the
Clarion, DuBois, and Punxsutawny group.

Brangwayna Morgan