SC - Sauces for Roast Pork

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 14:02:52 PST 1999

	The nursery rhyme my patient listens to goes - "Oats peas beans and barley
grow, Oats peas beans and barley grow, can you or I or anyone know how oats
peas beans and barley grow?" There are about 3 verses to this song, if it's
of real interest I can try to get the lyrics for you.

At 02:55 PM 3/18/99 EST, you wrote:
>Sorry this response is so late, but the only thing that comes to mind is
>that when I see that first line, my mind pops up something that goes
>
>     "oats PEAS beans and barley GROW"
>
>and durned if I can remember what goes with it -- tho "so early in the
>morning" keeps tagging after it...  I've certainly never seen/heard the
>song lyric before.  Did this ever get resolved?
>
>Chimene
>===================
>On 3/1/99 7:41 AM you wrote:
>
>>From:	phlip at morganco.net (Alderton, Philippa)
>
>>Since the subject of this rhyme is in our field of study (there's a long
>>thread on nursery rhymes on the Middlebridge), I was wondering if any of you
>>folks on Cooks might have a clue.

Thank You,
Lady Raven

"Minutus Cantorum, Minutus Balorum,