SC - Contacts in Tucson

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Mar 23 11:02:11 PST 1999

Recently Ras mentioned a message he had written in the past that mentioned
various wine varieties that were thought to be period. He mentioned that
this message might be in my Florilegium. Unfortunately, this is not the
case, although it should be there in the next update.

I have pasted a copy of his original message below.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net