SC - REC: Vermilioned Eggs

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 19:37:22 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/24/99 1:54:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SECARAM at mainsaver.com writes:

<< You nor I nor anyone know
 	How oats, peas, beans and barley grow.

 This was in southern California so early early in the 60s, if that matters.

'Neither you, nor I, nor anyone knows'

Nope. It doesn't matter. :-) Same time period, same educational system.
Different state. North Central Pennsylvania. :-)

So far as I can find, this was popular at the same time as 'The Bears Picnic'
and 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'. I seriously doubt that it can be traced
back to period, as some politically based songs, such as  "Ring Around the
Rosey' can.

Ras