SC - Seasonal stuff

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 25 06:13:15 PST 1999

		From:	Aelfwyn at aol.com <mailto:Aelfwyn at aol.com>
		We have been talking about both pomegranate molasses and
pomegranate sauce.  How do these compare to grenadine syrup? And what type
of market/specialty store might I find the first 2 in if they are different?
		I love pomegranates and this thread has made me very hungry.
- - Aelfwyn

Middle eastern stores sell them.
Sauce and Molasses are good, but nothing beats the real thing, quite aside
from the fact you don't have all the other additives and alternate
consistency (though they dilute well). I'd never tasted a real pomegranate
until I came to London, but I am now hooked. Definitely one of my top 5
favourite fruits. However, one thing I've found with using real pomegranates
for juice is that you generally end up needing twice the number stated in
the redaction. Maybe we just get smaller pomegranates in the UK?  <smile>
Which Chicken in Pomegranate Sauce recipe are you using Luveday?
Cordialmente,
Lucretzia