SC - Book review

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 15:00:39 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/25/99 8:03:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com writes:

<< http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/

 	The Paleolithic diet site..

 	Karin. >>

Actually, despite various pronouncements to the contrary, I am unaware of any
'official' beginning date for the SCA. The traditional date is 600 C.E. Any
cooking subject is a good thing as it helps us in our understanding of
whatever cookery we are currently focused on. :-)

Ras