SC - What's in season in June?

CONNECT@aol.com CONNECT at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 14:29:46 PST 1999

>In a message dated 3/28/99 3:30:40 PM Central Standard Time,
>CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:
>
> A few urls would be helpful if anyone has them.

My brother's used bookstore is listed with Advanced Book Exchange.

http://www.abebooks.com

His store, Interim Books, specializes in military history, but carries
books on other topics including cooking.  He is SCA as well, so I'll
plug his site in particular

http://www.abebooks.com/home/IBOOKS/

Bonne de Traquair