SC - Suggestions

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Mar 30 10:48:05 PST 1999

Always room in my rock! I can always water the soup and slice the bread thinner!

I went to the website, not that it was any different than any site on how to
clean game, other than teh critter to be cleaned. As a matter of fact, quite a
bit of it seems to be lifted in large chunks from the last article i read on
cleaning deer from one of the hunting magazines my lord brings home. No
pictures, not even scetches. some rather dubius bbq sauce recipes.
margali
or maybe i just have a real low uk factor?