SC - re: Marx Rumpolt was re: 16th century potato soup recipe?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 20:27:15 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/30/99 11:28:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< no, I didn't go see that site for myself, Ras' s reaction was quiet
 enough to let me know I was better off not knowing!)
 Christianna
 is there room under that rock? >>

No need to retreat, C. I found the site personally horrifying  because of the
sense of seriousness it conveyed Although knowledge is a good thing , the
sense that  was gotten by me was that this site not only conveys informatioon
but also encourages such actions that they give information about. that was
the most chilling aspect. Yes, IMO, you were right in not visiting the site.
It is very horrifying despite my  excessive liberal views of most subjects.

Ras