SC - A Slightly Insane Request

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 08:31:01 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> No need to retreat, C. I found the site personally horrifying  because of the
> sense of seriousness it conveyed Although knowledge is a good thing , the
> sense that  was gotten by me was that this site not only conveys informatioon
> but also encourages such actions that they give information about. that was
> the most chilling aspect. Yes, IMO, you were right in not visiting the site.
> It is very horrifying despite my  excessive liberal views of most subjects.

Yes. There's liberal (and I'm generally regarded as pretty liberal
myself) and then there's this thing, which I can only describe as
_tragically_ moronic in its devaluation of human life.

I half suspect it is a joke to attract attention (a lot of what is there
could have been written without direct personal experience, as someone
pointed out, it's pretty much the same as the instructons for dressing a
deer). If, on the other hand, it is serious, it's kind of a high price
to pay for the rest of us to have free speech, and I seriously doubt
it's covered by the intent of the Bill of Rights. But, censor one and
you have effectively censored all, I guess.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com