SC - SCA-Cook's get-together at Gulf Wars?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 3 09:36:32 PST 1999

> >A while back there was some discussion of holding a get-together at
> >the upcoming Gulf Wars. Well, Gulf Wars starts in a week and I don't
> >remember any details being finalized. Did I just miss it in some of
> >the digests I had to skip?

> > Pappa Gunthar (alias HRM Ansteorra) did mention that a tent might be
> > available.
>
> As with Pennsic, it needs to be somewhere easy for folks to find and not
> up against anything big.  Having never been to Gulf Wars before, I'd be
> hard pressed to say what that was.  Is there any kind of place to post
> those kinds of announcements?
>
> Ruadh

I will look into using the large "Ansteorra Cathedral" tent at Ansteorran
Royal. Depending on the evening we hold the gathering it should be perfect.
It's very large and centrally located. But there are so many other activites
that we need to determine a good night.

If anybody has a spot and a time, please let us know.

Yours,

Gunthar