SC - Lord Frederich's iron maidens and cherries?

LordVoldai at aol.com LordVoldai at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 21:05:03 PST 1999

Actually a strawberry would probably be a more period interpretation of that
which every maiden has.  Recall Desdemona waiving a white handkercheif with
red strawberries on it throughout much of the play.  Much is made of this
handkercheif as it sympolizes her lost maidenhead on her bridal sheets.  At
least this is the interpretation that my college prof gave it.

Also Lord Frederich if you would send to me as to how your feast works out?
There are many here in my barony that would find such a feast amusing and fun.
Any information on the poisons and such would be appreciated too.

Yours in service

Volodislav ludozertzça z Karpat