Clarification (was Re: Lamb marinade/recipe (was SC - meat and seafood marinades))

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Mon Mar 8 16:28:23 PST 1999

Sorry for the delay,  my work server went down, and I had to wait over
the weekend.

I understood the recipe until I got to the part about "and ayle it w
ayren and vions.  But lat not see? aft."  Ayren I undertand as eggs,
but the rest I lost.

Thanks Lord Frederich Holstein der Tollhase

Richard Keith

I read it to mean aly it with eggs and <vions>.  But let it not simmer
after (the word with the ? is 'seeth' witha thorn).  ergo add eggs and
the mystery word (we couldn't find out what it was...I know, evil
cooks!) and stir so as not to get scarambled eggs.  Do not let it heat
thereafter.

hope this helps.

pace e bene,

niccolo difrancesco