SC - cooking in a pit or on a spit

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 17:41:01 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/9/99 8:17:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, SigridPW at aol.com
writes in response to mine:

<<  we do our pig near the end of Pennsic and everyone donates some of the
last
 of
  their fruit cordials. All cordials are mixed in a bowl and the piggy is
  swabbed throughout the process.>>

 What a great tradition...  I have had to stand guard and keep grubby sweaty
 fighters who haven't been to the showers yet from nibbling!  Your bunch
sounds
 much more civilized than th bunch I was camping with.....   ::sigh::

 Lady Giuglia >>
Actually, my Lady, the other half of our encampment is a bunch of Pirates and
sweaty fighters. But there are 4 females attending the pig (Albert Einschwine
one year); one IS a fighter, one an ex-Army officer and one a former teacher,
the fourth just looks like your cranky second grade teacher. We do not allow
nibblers.
Lady Aelfwyn