SC - Cooking for special requests

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 18:15:57 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/11/99 5:38:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, sindara at pobox.com
writes:

<< To anyone on this list interested:  I have cooked period feasts using only
 kosher ingredients (very expensive).  I am also presently doing extensive
 research on period kosher cuisine.  If anyone wants menu ideas or advice, I
 would be glad to help.

 Sindara >>
This would be most welcome information that would add another dimension to our
period cooking knowledge. I would love to see it as a listing from the
Medieval/Ren Food Homepage.
Aelfwyn