SC - Spanish Stuff

Margo Farnsworth margokeiko at esslink.com
Fri Mar 12 09:57:13 PST 1999

M'lady,

I have lost the original email telling when you were going to be cooking for
your class.  I am still planning on coming to assist, but I would like to be
able to plan on a date.  Also, what century were you going for?  I would
like to wear something close to that period, but it may not be Spanish.  I
have a number of kirtle type garments (14th century, short sleeved, unboned,
tight bodice, lace up front) that I normally wear when cooking around the
fire.  Also, I have a pretty good sized fire-set (spit, tripod, cauldron,
etc.) if you wanted to try some thing like that.

BTW - my email address will be changing to mfarnswo at mfgraffix.com .  If you
want to reach me by phone, my number is 860-567-9501

Faoiltighearna
mka Margo Farnsworth