SC - herbal info

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 15:33:10 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/11/99 11:36:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< Don't know how much help this will be to anyone, but I ran across this as I
 was web serching.
 Phillipa
 <A HREF="http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/Food/RelatedPlantList.html">Click here:
 Related Plants List</A>  >>

Thank you! After reading through parts of that listing I am thanking my lucky
stars for a cast iron stomach and digestive system. It did mention saffron in
the same class as the plants the lady asked me about, though she did not
mention it. If she identifies herself to me on site, I'll try to remember to
ask her if this is also a problem and point out the recipes that include those
"few threads of saffron" in the ingredients list.